GTA V PC's Video Editor and Director Mode
Grand Theft Auto V for PC includes the Rockstar Editor and Director Mode. Here’s a rundown of what you can expect from these two exclusive features.
Visit all of our channels:
Features & Reviews –
Gameplay & Guides -…
At 4:58 he mentions transferring again. Are we going to be able to do this? I would gladly give them all my pre-order money to be able to transfer my character again or even my second character from the old 360 save.
Did you guys wrap a nylon stocking over your lens?
OOHH YESS that sounds great! but.. only 30 seconds long? need atleast one minute for it I think
this video editor will really flourish when mixed with mods….its gonna be so awesome!
Dude doesn't sound exited at all.
what about manual recording thats something i missed on gta 4 you just press a button then record manually just like fraps then you put it in the editor
if loading times etc are decreased from gta 4 as that editor was VERY slow then this could replace fraps
Will I be able to run this bad boy ?
– Intel Core i7-3632QM up to 3.2 Ghz
– 8 Gigs of RAM
– AMD Radeon HD 7500M/7600M GDDR5 1G
– Windows 8.1
I'll be happy with 720p at lowest settings.
Jfc! Is your camera man on ketamine?
Me acabo de cargar! Damn! So many fucking options for me to enjoy the game! I've been waiting since gta san andreas for this.
LOL consoles are nothing compared with a gaming PC….
Why do the people playing this on PC saying its out of beta? The console versions got patches and updated and enjoyed the game for two years. You get director mode so its out of beat?
yes I'm a PC gamer as well. Might pick this up again as well. I play on consoles as well.
Games Eduuu curtiu isso!!!
I know what video I'm gonna make with this Editor!
And that from Gamespot
GTA V on PC will enable 5K gameplay! 😀
Will this work on an Alienware all I have download is battlefield 4 and 3 and minecarft.
you know what would be great? a support software like the Source Filmmaker and a Steam Workshop support. In combination you would have a hudge ammount of awesome models and objects and be able to import or export your clips.
Add the director mode to the current gen consoles too -.-
I died at the Weazel News part.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there is a lot of flaws in GTA V Director Mode:
1) Missing some important characters. Why the strippers aren't available? Where is Klebitz? And Ashley, Lester, Molly?
2) C'mon, Rockstar wants to give us "control" over creations, but important buildings still locked. If I want to record scenes inside LifeInvader hq using any characters… we can't. ALL buildins should be unlocked, including variations (clean and dirty Debra's apartment).
3) We should have full customization options over characters. Example: take Michael, put him in a clown outfit, or take any beach girl and dress her like an astronaut, etc.
It's a nice tool anyway, but could be MUCH BETTER.
by default does anyone know what button it is to get into editor mode?